* A weight port is permanently placed in the center of the back of an iron head during production guarantee that each iron has the same swing weight
* The CG location is optimally positioned in the center of the face between the toe and heel
* Ultra-thin face thickness promotes faster ball speed and distance in the R11 long and middle irons.
* Multi Functional Sole is beveled at the back to make it perform from a variety of lies.
* Low and deeper center of gravity that makes it easy to launch the ball on a powerful and penetrating flight.
- Very Good
- Actual Item
- Also Available
- Not Available
|Year of Introduction||2011|
|Face Condition||8.5 / 10|
|Sole Condition||8 / 10|
|Top Condition||8.5 / 10|
|Shaft||FST KBS 90g|
|Shaft Condition||9 / 10|
|Loft||5-PW and AW|
|Grip||Lamkin R.E.L 3GEN|
|Grip Condition||9 / 10|
Our Condition Rating
The items are nearly impossible to differentiate from new. They have been used very few times, if at all, and show almost no wear.
Unlike our New condition, these item have clearly been used but are in fantastic shape. They may have a few scratches or show signs of wear if you look closely but will still look like the newest item.
These items have seen normal use (usually several seasons) but are in better than average shape for that particular model. They may have some cosmetic imperfections but will look better than the average item.
These items have been used but not abused. They will show normal wear from frequent play and may have natural scratches, pop up marks and/or bag wear on the shaft.
These items have been used with great frequency and show signs of abuse with significant cosmetic wear such as heavy scratches, or pop up marks and/or bag wear on the shaft.