• The sole shape positions the CG low and back for higher launch angle and helps the sole glide through the turf.
• Custom Tuning Port integrates with the sole to reinforce the thinner face for increased ball speeds and solid feel.
• The hybrids replace the long irons and have a deep head profile and a wide sole to transition with the irons.
• The hybrids CG locations are farther back in the low lofted heads for higher launch, and lower and more forward in the high lofted options to reduce spin.
• Internal heel and toe weighting raises the MOI.
- Good $58.99
- Very Good
- Actual Item
- Also Available
- Not Available
|Year of Introduction||2014|
|Face Condition||7.5 / 10|
|Sole Condition||8 / 10|
|Top Condition||7.5 / 10|
|Shaft||Ping CFS Distance|
|Shaft Condition||8 / 10|
|Grip||Golf Pride Tour Wrap Midsize|
|Grip Condition||8 / 10|
|Lie||Yellow - 1.5° Upright|
Our Condition Rating
The items are nearly impossible to differentiate from new. They have been used very few times, if at all, and show almost no wear.
Unlike our New condition, these item have clearly been used but are in fantastic shape. They may have a few scratches or show signs of wear if you look closely but will still look like the newest item.
These items have seen normal use (usually several seasons) but are in better than average shape for that particular model. They may have some cosmetic imperfections but will look better than the average item.
These items have been used but not abused. They will show normal wear from frequent play and may have natural scratches, pop up marks and/or bag wear on the shaft.
These items have been used with great frequency and show signs of abuse with significant cosmetic wear such as heavy scratches, or pop up marks and/or bag wear on the shaft.